There are four sizes of templates for implants ranging from 250 cc to 500 cc. The templates automatically outline the pocket to be dissected. The time to make all the required markings usually does not exceed 90 seconds. The templates are crystal clear.
This technique requires the following steps:
1. Mark the midline of the chest.
2. Place the template over the breast with the highest point of the template at the
3. nipple with the medial edge exact same distance from the midline on each side.
4. Draw the outline of the template.
5. When both breasts are marked, the surgery can be performed.
The set includes 4 sizes of templates.
Size 1: 250-280 cc Size 2: 290-320 cc
Size 3: 330-390 cc Size 4: 400-500 cc