You're beginning a new chapter in your life — whether you've just given birth to your first child or your fifth. Breastfeeding a newborn can be a joyous experience. But it can also be intense.
At Ameda, we want breastfeeding to go as smoothly for you as possible. More than 60 years ago, Einar Egnell created new technology to more closely mimic the suckling rhythm of nursing infants. Ameda used that technology to create a breast pump that gives you simplicity, comfort and efficiency.
PLATINUM ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP
The latest of the Ameda line, the durable and innovative Platinum features:
- Perfect engineering for long-term use, including establishing and maintaining milk production
- Well-lit LCD displays include a timer that makes following pumping protocols easier day and night
- Whisper-quiet operation and automatic suction and release for the ultimate ease of use and effectiveness
- Easy-to-clean flat-front control panel
- Compatible with all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems, which have Proven Airlock
- Protection™ to keeps milk and moisture from entering narrow, hard-to-clean tubing while pumping. All parts are without BPA and DEHP.
- Single or double pumping
The Flexibility You Need
- Ameda 3VacuSense™ Technology
- Ameda's VacuSense™ Technology provides consistent suction during double and single pumping and at varying altitudes.
- It offers the most consistent pumping experience no matter the location or protocol.
Unlike single-dial pumps, the Platinum has separate, soft-touch, push-button vacuum and cycle controls, so it doesn't make decisions for mothers or limit their choices, allowing mothers to "follow their flow" at every pumping.
With the Platinum, mothers can easily find their own most effective pump settings every time and, like the breastfeeding baby, achieve a "multi-phase" experience.