Performance, safety, comfort and functionality - These are the outstanding qualities of our Ravello–Curo.
Features & Benefits:
- Advantages for the benefit of the residents as well as for the carer.
- The upholstered and ergonomically shaped seat and the footrests provide optimal seating and reclined comfort.
- The front disc wheels decisively facilitate mobility, especially under load.
- The Ravello–Curo is easy to use and with washable seat covers is easy to clean.
- It is perfect as a mobile chair.
The basic model for everyday care
The easy operation of the backrest allows the ergonomically shaped seat to recline to a lying position at a 43° angle, which increases the patient’s level of comfort.
The lowerable arm rests, which can be lowered right down to seat level, make it much easier for the patient to sit down and stand up. One of the major differences compared to the other models is the permanently attached footrest, which can be extended in length and which tilts when the backrest tilts.
This makes the occupant feel safer as well as more comfortable.