Find and buy oxygen concentrators from verified suppliers on MedicalSearch. Oxygen concentrators are devices that remove nitrogen from a gas supply, thereby generating an oxygen concentrated gas stream safe for the patient.
Things to consider when buying an oxygen concentrator:
- Portability - Oxygen concentrators usually come in different sizes with most portable varieties weighing not more than 10 pounds, making them ideal for patients who need oxygen on the go. Portability is therefore the most important feature you should put into consideration.
- Flow Rate - This refers to the speed at which oxygen travels from the machine to the patient. Depending on your doctor’s recommendation, you can choose either a lower flow rate machines which range between 250 to 750 ml per minute or higher flow rate models that deliver nearly 10l per minute.
- Oxygen delivery settings - Portable oxygen concentrators provide oxygen settings ranging between 4 and 6, which is ideal. The ease to control oxygen settings is undoubtedly one of the top three factors to consider.
- Battery life - You should consider the battery life of an oxygen concentrator since it determines how long you can use it while travelling. Moreover, you should consider how long it takes to recharge the battery.
- Other additional features to consider include alarm and display, noise levels, price and warranty.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on oxygen concentrators. Delivery available Australia wide.