Find and buy CPAP Machines from verified suppliers on MedicalSearch. CPAP is (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is a form of positive airway pressure ventilator.
Factors to consider when buying CPAP machines:
- Types – Choose the one best suited for the intended use.
- Standard – Fixed pressured throughout the entire cycle, based on patient’s need.
- Automatic – With sensor for detecting apnea event and automatic pressure adjustment.
- BiPAP/VPAP machines – Features different pressure setting for the inhale and exhale cycle.
- Noise – ideal machines have 30 decibels or lower noise levels. Suitable for light sleepers.
- Portability – Suitable for patients who cannot sleep without a CPAP machine and travels often. Consider machine size and weight and available luggage space.
- Data recording features – Modern machines can record sleep cycles, snoring episodes, apnea events, pressure changes and leak rates.
- Humidifier and heating – These settings adjust the temperature and humidity of the air and prevent patients from feeling “dried out” because of the airflow.
- Leak compensation – The machine increases airflow if a mask leak is detected.
- Ramp – A comfort feature that gradually increases air pressure to help patients sleep faster.
- Mask selection – There are three types: nasal pillow, nasal mask and full-face mask. Mask features include mask-off alerts and leak-resistance.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on CPAP machines. Delivery available Australia wide.