Callguard enables staff to provide prompt and effective responses to residents' calls at all times.
Embracing solid state electronic technology and software, CallGuard incorporates a comprehensive and flexible range of call types, priority levels, alarm handling and call indication options configurable to best suit the needs of residents and staff.
Optional two-way speech communications between nurses and residents ensures a more appropriate response to calls resulting in increased staff efficiency and care of residents.
Integrated with AUSTCO's state-of-the-art paging and telephone technologies such as wireless (DECT) telephones.
CallGuard allows staff to receive and respond to patient calls while moving freely around the facility thus further increasing staff efficiency.
Residents activate calls using aesthetically pleasing unobtrusive and yet easy to identify call points have been designed for ease of use by frail aged residents, especially those with arthritis.
Call points incorporate immediate audio visual indication to reassure the resident that the call has been placed.
Alarm handling and call indication options range from simple but effective audio visual "light and chime" systems, to modern non-intrusive alphanumeric colour displays and staff stations.
Sophisticated computerised touch screen management stations allow for a comprehensive resident database.
Dementia profiling and call monitoring sofware that can be modified on site by staff to suit any requirements completes the CallGuard range.
- Coloured, easy to identify backlit silicon call points with audio visual reassurance.
- Remote (RF) neck pendants for mobile residents.
- Wet area water resistant call points including shower pull cord with safety break-apart link.
- Resident-friendly operation to instantly alert staff by means of silent vibrating message pagers or wireless telephones, discretely located over door lights, and/or alphanumeric colour displays.
- Radio paging or wireless telephones to provide total mobility of staff with instant communication with resident or management.
- Dynamic staff to resident pager and/or wireless telephone assignment.
- User friendly, computerised staff station options including colour coded alarm displays on VDU monitor with optional touch screen functions.
- On-site customisation of call levels, alarm messages and priorities.
- Automatic call escalation and relay to selected staff or combinations of staff.
- Data logging and print out of all events.
- Two-way nurse to patient speech (talk-back) option with public address.
- Complete Dementia Care monitoring and alarm by exception capability through integration with AUSTCO's Dementia Care system.
- Interfaces to ground/building access control, intruder alarms, fire alarms and smoke detectors, and other existing nurse call systems including wandering resident systems.
- Easy to install and to expand, modular connected system components
- Automatic system monitoring, fault detection and notification.
- Battery back-up against mains power failure.
- Lightning and static protected.