- The touch screen facilitates navigation inside the software and allows fast access to the “Follow-up Assistant”.
- Fast printing of reports and Holter episodes thanks to an integral thermal printer.
- Patient files are available for immediate visualisation on starting the programmer.
- High-resolution surface ECG.
- The screen’s size, it’s brightness, and the large angle of vision make reading comfortable.
- Created for the future, Orchestra integrates all necessary software and modem tools for external and hospital intranet communication.
- All follow-up reports, selected Holter episodes and tests, are automatically saved in an individual patient directory.
- Fully configurable printing gives real time reports adapted to individual practice.
- The tests are linked automatically: impedance and integrity of leads, pacing and ensitivity thresholds.
- The sequencing of screens can be customized according to the clinicians practice.
- The list of Holter episodes, specifying their type and treatment, allows direct access to markers, EGM tracings and rhythm statisitics preceding the arrhythmia.
- Parameter changes, as well as any abnormal values, are specified at the end of the follow up.
- All other programmer functions remain enabled when using the "Follow-Up Assistant" which ensures total versatility and safety.