The CHC40312 Certificate IV in Disability Training Package Includes:
Core Pack and Tailored Pack
Individual learner guides, trainer's and assessor's guides and assessment resources
Disablity-focused assessment resources
Aspire Learning Resources | Training & Assessment Resources
Aspire Learning Resources is a not-for-profit company specialising in developing and publishing competency-based training and assessment resources for VET (Vocational Education and Training). Our resources are market leading, quality assured, written by experts and very easy to use.
We 'aspire' to develop inspired educational solutions that empower learners and enhance productivity, through excellent research and knowledge.
We are proud to report that since Aspire was founded in 1991, we have led the way in the VET learning resources sector, including:
• Acting as an industry training advisory body
• Acting as an industry training council
• Developing national competency standards and resources to match them
• Developing the first fully on-the-job traineeship
• Developing the first resources for the Business Services Training Package.