Ambu Perfit ACE is an ideal device for cervical support. Ambu Perfit ACE is also available in a Military version that incorporates a camouflage colour scheme of olive drab body and charcoal black foam and label. The features and specifications of the Ambu Military Perfit ACE are identical to Ambu Perfit ACE.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is the only adjustable one-piece rigid cervical spine immobilisation device with 16 precise settings for a customised fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and preshape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE shell material is made of polyethylene.
- 16 settings from Neckless (size 3) to Tall (size 6)
- Measures approx. 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm