The CS 385 provides maximum flexibility in patient care and comfort. It features sturdy no-rust construction, elevating legrest with adjustable, removable footrest and Broda's Comfort Tension Seating. The CS 385 also features removable arm rests for easy side transfers.
The Broda Comfort Tension Seating "Suspension System" is the key to providing your patients with a comfortable functional chair. Each strap conforms individually to the patients' body, thus suspending the weight of the patient across multiple points. This strapping system eliminates any risk of your patients experiencing discomfort from bottoming out. Broda Comfort Tension Seating reduces overall pressure. It also reduces heat and moisture build up that often leads to skin break down
- Seat Tilt
- 12 degrees posterior tilt, 10 degrees anterior tilt
- Back Recline
- Up to 67 degrees back recline
- Fixed at 7" above the seat, Removable arms/sides
- Elevating Legrest
- Length adjustable (with footrest)
- Flip Down Footrest
- Adjustable footplate angle, removable for those who may not require a footrest, such as taller patients
- Seat Dimensions
- Height 24.5" to top of padded seat
- Width 22"
- Depth 18"
- Back Length 28"
- Removable upper body lateral support system
- Stainless Steel, Powdercoated Frame
- Removable Arms
- 3 Total Lock 5" casters, 1 Directional Lock 5" caster
- Bed Pan with Basket included with Commode Seat
Click here to know more about Chairs