The Champion 54 series is suitable for oncology, surgery, infusion therapy, dialysis and other treatment needs
- Thermal plastic castors operate smoothly and are corrosion resistant.
- Retractable step/footrest with non-slip tread provides aid and comfort.
- Metal frames and components are powder coated to resist corrosion.
- Drive-link bar provides 80% more strength than pushback style mechanisms common to other medical and residential recliners.
- Counter balanced recline mechanism enables effortless motion and ability to stop between TV and full recline.
- Space saver mechanism allows full recline without moving chair away from wall.
- Quick-release seat provides easy access to inside area of chair and entire seat for easy cleaning, repair, replacement or maintenance.
- Thermal-sensitive foam in both seat and backrest reduces pressure and provides superior comfort.
- Chair backrest enhanced with rounded corners, one-piece foam and contoured lower back support.
- A large grab handle on seat back for easier transporting and maneuverability.
Arm Height from Floor (back): 27”
Arm Height from Floor (front): 30”
Back Height from Floor: 48”
Back Height from Seat: 31”
Overall Width (two tables down): 32”
Overall Width (two tables up): 52”
Seat Depth: 18”
Seat Height: 22.5”
Seat Width: 22.5”
Thermal Plastic Castors: 5”
Trendelenburg Depth (ext. Length): 74”
Upright Overall Depth (w/handle): 47”
Weight Capacity: 135KG
Available in a range of colours