Features and Benefits of Thermoline Scientific Chemical Storage Fridges and Freezers:
- The chemical storage refrigerator and freezer are designed to store and maintain chemicals at temperatures between the range of +4°C to +10°C in the refrigerated model (TCSR) and 0°C to -20°C in the freezer model (TCSF).
- The internal liner in both models is constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel and the exterior of colorbond steel.
- The refrigerator model operates with a static cooling plate on both the rear wall and ceiling, whilst the freezer model operates with static cooling shelves.
- Air circulation in both models is by natural convection as there are no fans or electrical components inside the cabinet. This maintains a spark free environment.
- Both models are controlled by a digital temperature control, with the temperature sensor monitoring the temperature at the centre of the workspace.
- The shelves in the refrigerator model are adjustable, open wire type, whilst the freezer model has fixed position, perforated stainless steel shelving.
- Below the perforated bottom shelf is a pull out 'containment drawer'. This 50 litre removable drawer is designed to contain any accidental spillage inside the cabinet.
- Both models come standard with solid, insulated, lockable self closing doors. Heated fascias minimise condensation on the door.
- These cabinets are supplied with castors for easy moving.