Features and Benefits of the Chester Chest with Advanced IV Arm:
- Portable and compact teaching tool enables clinicians and others to develop total competence with the most common types of long-term vascular access.
- Physicians, nurses, home health staff, and support persons find this human torso model the most efficient, time-saving, visual, and true-to-life aid in the teaching of implantablevascular access devices, external central catheters, and peripherally placed central catheters.
- The only teaching aid offering a tactile sensation that is dramatically realistic when palpating the location of implanted imports, which is achieved through a unique tissue-like material duplicating the feel of human tissue.
- The areas around all device sites can be used to practice cleansing, application of dressings and securement devices.
- Can be used in an upright or supine position.