What is a CleanAir?
The CleanAir is an ultra high filtration dry vacuum that filters 99.97% of dust. It is also one of the quietest vacuum cleaners on the market.
Where do you use the CleanAir?
The CleanAir is designed for use in areas where air quality or silence is of the highest importance. It can also be used in confined areas where normal vacuuming may cause airway irritation. Over the years the CleanAir has proven especially popular for vacuuming patient rooms in hospitals, aged care facilities and hotel rooms.
- Clean Carpets
- Clean upholstery & Furniture
- Destroy Bed Dust mites
- Freshen air in Hotel Rooms
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes
- High filtration air in Hospital rooms
- Easier breathing for patients after vacuuming
- Special designed insulation system for quietest sound during vacuuming.
Why should I use the CleanAir instead of a normal vacuum?
Without a true HEPA high filtration system, very fine dust particles come straight off the floor into your respiratory system. In a health environment these particles could include:
- C-Dephisil - Bacteria
- Dust Mites - Virses
- MRSA - Pollen
- Dust Mite Faeces - Fungus
Once airborne these microscopic sized pollutants may remain airborne for 24 hours. This means there is a good chance they will be inhaled by staff, residents and yourself! Vacuum can be a health risk, though with CleanAir vacuum can prevent this.
Unique Features of CleanAir
- So quiet you won’t even notice it is on
- Very light and easy to use
- Reduces the spread of infection by HEPA filtering potentially dangerous microscopic particles
- Three stage HEPA filter system traps and kills ALL bacteria, MRSA and VRE, mite faeces
- Super stable so it won’t flip over
- Reduces asthma irritation caused by general vacuuming-traps all irritants such as dust mites
- Easily replaced cable
Price < $1000