Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Mildewcidal
- Disinfects in just five minutes
- Effective against Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Virus (HBV and HCV), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica, Avian Influenza A and VRE
- Kills Norovirus and Canine Parvovirus
Compatible with hard surfaces
- Active breaks down into water and oxygen by-products
- No rinsing required
- Delivers fast and effective cleaning
- Available in dilution control for cost control
Oxivir® Five 16 Concentrate disinfects and cleans walls, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces and other hard, nonporous surfaces using patented AHP® technology.
- Let solution remain on surface for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Wipe and allow to air dry.
- Prepare a fresh solution if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
Dilutable Disinfectant Cleaner
- 1:16 dilution – One-step hospital grade disinfectant cleaner in 5 minutes.
- 1:256 dilution – Floor and general cleaner.
- Color/Form: Colourless liquid
- Flash Point: > 93.4° C
- EPA Reg. No: 70627-58
- pH:1.0 (Concentrate)
- 1.9 (Use Dilution 1:16)
- Scent: Characteristic
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Solubility: Complete
- Specific Gravity: 1.036
- 5019296 2 x 1.4 L SmartDose™ Bottles
- Spray Bottle: 1:16
- Mop Bucket: 1:256
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.