A latex-free, hypoallergenic, transparent and perforated plastic tape that offers strong adhesion. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips, and is easy to use even with gloves.
This plastic tape is transparent, perforated polyethylene film with easy bi-directional tear, strong adhesion, and is hypoallergenic. It allows visualization of the skin.
Clearapore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips and is easy to use even with gloves. For securing tubing and dressings that need to be monitored.
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced perforated pattern provides custom tearability and transmission of moisture and air through the tape backing.
- A low profile backing material is more comfortable and is less prone to snagging.
- Conforms to skin and flexes with the body for comfort.
- Easy to write on and easy clean.
- Low unwind tension for ease of removal from the roll.
- Securing tubing and devices. (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings.
- When tape width must be customised.
Exceptionally clear backing material allows for easier viewing of the wound site, monitoring of skin condition and healing progress without removing the tape.