With models ranging from high vacuum through to thoracic low vacuum, there is a Clements regulator for virtually every critical care application, both on the ward and in theartre.
Designed and manufactured in Australia and renowned for durablility and servicability, Clements Regulators are the ultimate wall suction device. All models are available with either a porous bronze filter or with the protection and flexibility of a collection cannister with over flow valve. Available in either 300ml or 500ml sizes and with optional disposable in-built bacterial filter.
Features of the low vacuum/low flow suction regulator include:
- Vacuum Range 0 to -20 kPa (0 to -150 mmHg)
- Flow 8 litre/minute (Max)
- Suitable for critical care applications
- Ideal for drainage and body cavity decompression
- Double diaphragm regulation ensures patient is protected from major variations in line pressureContinuous operation
- Durable metal construction
- Ergonomic vacuum adjustment
- Spare parts and service kits available
- International probe kits available eg, BS Mk IV, Drager, Puritan Bennett, Quick Connect etc
- Protect your investment with an optional 300ml or 500ml collection cannister / overflow trap with or without in-built bacteria filter (shown)