Clinical Data Management - HeartCentrix Features
- Single sign-on from your EMR.
- Diagnostic-quality on-screen serial comparisons (a must for 12-lead ECGs).
- Download functionality for orders and patient demographics (no typing, eliminate errors).
- Upload functionality for results back to the EMR after tests are performed.
- Intuitive Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Vista-compatible interface with left-to-right flow.
- Interface with Burdick stand-alone (Atria) and PC-based (Universal) ECG devices.
- Allscripts UAI interface certification
- Local printing, supplementing EMR systems’ printing capabilities
- Warranty features include toll-free technical support, remote system access, product upgrades, and 1-year software (renewable)
- Better patient care. Sometimes a situation demands that you review ECG test results immediately, but you may be miles from the patient. HeartCentrix solves that dilemma by providing the flexibility you need with anytime, anywhere access to cardiac patient information.
- Connectivity. HeartCentrix provides bi-directional communication between your EMR and many Burdick and Quinton ECG and stress test devices.
- Efficiency. You can download orders and patient demographics and save time and paper, eliminate errors, and ensure patient safety. Upload results back to the EMR after tests are performed.
- Convenience. You can review and edit test results at the office or any remote location.
- Single sign-on. For immediate access, log in from home, the office, the clinic, or the hospital. Only a single sign-on is required because HeartCentrix interfaces with your EMR.