Modular clinical storage racks can adapt with your changing needs.
Make the most of your available storage space using our lean clinical storage racks as a base. With our clinical racking you can create an organised storage system which promotes a safe working environment for all staff and is fully customisable. Our clinical racks are highly durable and Danish designed with quality materials and are part of a modular system with a huge range of available ISO 60×40 components and optional accessories.
Our clinical storage racks are suitable for all clinical storage needs and make accessing the clinical supplies and equipment you need easy and fast. They have a colour-coding labelling system to make finding and replenishing stock simple. Our racking can help you create orderly, organised hospital shelving for general storage or be designed and installed to cater for a more specific purpose like pharmaceutical supply storage or dentistry supply storage.
Create custom, space saving clinical storage which can adapt to your changing needs with the guidance of Healthspace's expert Health Planners.
Contact us to find out more.
- Optimise your storage space with fully customisable clinical racking and shelving
- Adjustable rails
- Angled position of top supports gives easy access to items stored higher up
- Extended shelves for storage of bulky items
- Stops in front and at rear to ensure safe storage and use of modules
- Frames made of square metal tubing and powder coated in a gray colour expoxy
- part of the ISO 60×40 modular system
- range of available components and optional accessories
- Danish-designed and made with quality, high durability materials
- lean clinical storage
- colour-coded labelling
- suitable for any clinical environment or hospital department
- suitable for any clinical equipment or clinical supply requirements
- orderly, organised clean storage design
- clinical storage designed and customised to work best for you
- optimise your available space
- flexible and can adapt to changing department requirements over time
- easy access to clinical supplies you need fast
- can improve workflow efficiency - less time spent by clinical staff on materials management
- more efficient stock rotation
- reduction of cross-contamination risks
- ergonomic benefits for staff working with the supply chain
- aesthetically pleasing, orderly, organised clean storage design
- guidance from a Health Planner to create your ideal supply and workflow solution
- working with an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified company
- supporting an Australian owned and operated company