Suecos takes pride in designing footwear that emphasises the anatomy of the feet to give the back and joints astounding pain relief.
- An Important aspect of Professional Footwear is their LIGHTNESS. A heavy and rigid shoe could affect foot function and cause pain when walking.
- Thats why we Suecos to design their shoes together with orthopaedic and healthcare specialists.
- 50% of the active population complain of back pain each year, and it is mainly caused by the use of inappropriate footwear.
- We have dedicated our time into thoroughly examine professions where individuals have to stand or walk for long periods of time, and we have designed solutions based on our findings, that way we can provide perfect shock absorption, adequate heel measure, impeccable stability and active blood circulation, all while providing our customers with footwear made from 100% non toxic material.
- Toes and heels protected by extra reinforcement for greater safety to meet professional demands
- The sole relieves stress on feet, knees, hips and lower back
- New perforated innersole keeps the foot fresh and dry all day. They greatly absorb the wearer's weight giving a feeling of deep relaxation in the feet, knees, and back
- The X-Cell material is highly adaptable to the shape of the feet
- So light they float on water
- They leave no marks on floors
- Hand-washable up to a maximum temperature of 50 degrees celsius
- Can be sterilised with chlorine, Antibacterial and resistant to disagreeable odours
- Resistant to chemical products, chlorine and petroleum
- Modern, sporty lines
- Slip resistant