The right choice and the quality of support seating can make such a difference to both patient and visitor comfort...
Long periods of patient care or waiting can be eased and the recovery process is made a little bit easier. This is why we offer a selection of day and care chairs to suit your specific requirements and ensure suitable options are always available. Whether it's basic waiting room chairs, treatment chairs, procedure chairs, or comfortable recovery chairs, we have got you covered.
There is much to consider when we hand-pick products to compliment our range;
- Is the seating ergonomic?
- What is the construction, powder coated steel, aluminium, welded or bolted?
- The quality, shape and density of the foam core?
- Heavy duty, hard wearing covers or soft pressure relieving materials?
- Colours to work in with today's facilities?
We are in this together and can help you to arrive at the right seating choice for your unique facility requirements.