The neoBLUE compact LED Phototherapy System provides intensive blue light in a versatile and efficient design for treating newborn jaundice.
Colour balanced with clinicians & family in mind
- 12 blue LEDs are mixed with small amount of light from 9 white LEDs to soften appearance while maintaining treatment efficacy
Brilliant white exam light
- Neutral white light provides (true) colour – ideal for general examination
- Provides cost and space efficient solution with added functionality
- Suction cup feet to secure on top of flat or curved incubator tops
- Use with arm to attach to pole of incubator or radiant warmer
- Attach to roll stand for use with bassinet, open bed, incubator or radiant warmer
Safe and effective
- Features two intensity settings: standard (15 µW/cm²/nm) and intensive (35 µW/cm²/nm) phototherapy
- Utilises blue LEDs to emit blue light in the 450-470 nm spectrum matching the peak absorption wavelength (458 nm) at which bilirubin in broken down
- Exposes a large amount of the infant’s skin to treatment
- neoBLUE LEDs do not emit significant ultraviolet (UV) or infrared (IR) light – reducing the potential risk of skin damage or fluid loss
Convenient and easy to use
- Smart arm design allows easy access to babies.
- Nurses can easily attach and remove the light and arm at the bedside without tools.
- Easily switch between blue treatment light and white exam light
- Treatment timer allows tracking of the total number of treatment hours per patient
- Device timer assists in tracking overall usage of the neoBLUE LEDs
- Indicator lights ensure light has power connected and is working properly
- neoBLUE Compact LEDs reduce costly and time-consuming bulb replacements by providing over 40,000 hours of use at high intensity
- It is easy to move and store as it is compact and weighs 1.2kg.
- Inbuilt handle ensures occupational health and safety standards are met.