In such situations the internal battery can power the integrated compressor providing ventilatory support for up to 4 hours.
The compPAC is fitted with a NATO nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) filter, which combined with its rugged design and versatile power options makes it the leader in ventilation in difficult environments.
Currently compPAC is in service with military forces around the world and is part of disaster contingency plans for civil toxic release.
- Versatile options for driving the ventilator
- Versatile options for powering the internal compressor
- Air mix facility
- Oxygen enrichment facility
- Separate controls for minute volume and frequency
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system
- Relief pressure control with audible alarm
- NATO NBC filter
- Rugged and robust
- Control panel light
- Low gas supply indicator