- Takes the guesswork out of lens calculations
- Consistent results
- Produces a comprehensive printout which can be faxed to Gelflex and filed with the patient record
For RGP and Soft Lenses
- RGP's: For Spheres, Back/Front/Bi Torics
- Softs: Spheres and BP Torics
- Tints and Shades for each product
- Utilities: Allows for Calculation of the patients over lens RX
Very simple to use
- K Readings can be in millimetres or dioptres
- Automatically inverts to keep flatter meridian notationally on top
- Allows plus cylinder notation
- Can be faxed direct from GelCalc to the laboratory
- Using Windows based fax software the printout can be redirected to the fax.
- Windows 2000, or later.
- Any Windows compatible printer.
- Available without charge to practitioners.
- To order Gelcalc Contact Gelflex Laboratories.