Through utilizing the highest quality electric actuator system to drive the bed on the market LINAK, we were able to engineer the bed ends to be the slimmest on the market. This not only reduced the overall length of the bed while maintaining the same mattress platform making more room for your facility, but allowed us to incorporate a place for air mattress pumps to hang and reduce the overall weight of the bed making it much more manoeuvrable.
As the designers and inventors of our product range, we are pioneers in our industry, setting the standards and trends for the rest to follow. Our products are the epitome of Australian design: Simple, innovative and functional. Our engineers apply innovative thinking, well thought out design, and cast years of experience to ensure exceptional performance and quality.
To the left showing our patented mattress platform designed to secure the resident without the use of siderails reducing entrapment whilst maintaining a sense of space.
a. 2280 O/A length b. 920 O/A width ( 1040 with siderails ) c. mattress platform 1950 x 880 d. effective lift range 110mm - 710mm e. backrest angle 0-75 deg f. leg break angle 0-30 deg g. calf support angle 0-30 deg h. Trendelenburg angle -/+15 deg
• Unique patented mattress platform
• Slimline design reducing overall length
• Can be dismantled for easy transportation by a single person
• Diameter 100 anti-static total lock castors
• Slimline bed ends hold air mattress pumps securely
• Epoxy powder coated frame
• Overall dimensions 2280mm x 920mm
• Integrated cable management to suit all alternating mattress systems
• Trendelenburg/reverse 15 deg
• Removable head and foot boards
• Cardiac chair positioning
• Bariatric capacity
• Ultra quiet operation
• Linak electrics
• Removable flex bed side to take siderails
• Contemporary woodgrain styling
• Smooth easy clean ABS panels
• Custom designed handset for ease of use
Remember... your buying Australian ! Our Equipment is designed and manufactured to provide a trouble free experience. Each item is individually inspected to ensure it meets our stringent quality standards. Should our product fail to meet your standards, you are fully entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced by one of our nationally recognized distribution partners.
4Healthcare | Hospital Equipment
4 Healthcare is a pioneer in the design, repair, reconditioning of Beds and medical equipment. The company was started by three former Hills Healthcare, Kcare, Kerry Equipment employees with a passion ...