The unique patent pending design takes "hands free scanning" to a new level. Instead of mounting the scanner onto the user’s hands or fingers and thereby restricting use, the Intermec SF51 is designed to be worn on the waist, wrist, or chest.
The unique patent pending design takes “hands free scanning” to a new level. Instead of mounting the scanner onto the user’s hands or fingers and thereby restricting use, the Intermec SF51 is designed to be worn on the waist, wrist, or chest.
Lightweight and compact
The attach/release mechanism can be used without looking at it. This allows the user to quickly and easily access and release the scanner when it’s needed, and when done scanning, reattach the Intermec SF51 for un-inhibited use of their hands.
Cordless and durable
An extremely durable scanner with a wireless personal area network (PAN) radio based on Bluetooth communication protocol, the SF51 from Intermec can cordlessly connect to Intermec terminals without a base station, delivering an affordable, high performance solution for scan intensive applications.
The Intermec SF51 utilizes the Intermec EV10, an innovative linear scan engine with new APS CMOS technology. It delivers unparalleled flexibility by combining high density, PDF417 and standard range bar code reading in one scan engine. The solid state scan engine delivers a snappy 200 scans per second, easily reading poor quality and damaged bar codes from up to 50 cm away.
Perfect for mobility solutions
Intermec’s SF51 cordless scanner is designed for applications that require complete mobility and hands free scanning in transportation, logistics, warehousing and manufacturing environments. Used alone or coupled with an Intermec terminal or vehicle mount computer the SF51 excels in scan intensive applications such as picking, inventory management, direct store delivery, and work-in-process.
- Unique design enables users
- to increase productivity with
- truly “hands-free” scanning
- Bluetooth radio communication
- eliminates cables and facilitates
- complete mobility Interfaces with Intermec terminals and personal computers.
- Intermec EV10 linear scan engine
- delivers unparalleled flexibility reading high density, PDF and standard range barcodes.
Specifications at a Glance:
- Industrial durability stands up to harsh environments and multiple drops.
- Small size is easily articulated for quick scanning.
- Physical Characteristics - Length: 15.6cm (6.1 in.), Height: 3.3cm (1.3 in.), Width: 4.6cm (1.8 in.) in the front tapered to 3.2cm, (1.26 in.) in the rear Weight: 263gm (9.3 oz.).
- Terminal Connectivity - Intermec Bluetooth enabled terminals including 700 series, CK30, CK31, CK60, CV30, and CV60. Will also connect to PC via USB or serial port using an Intermec
- RS232 or USB Bluetooth adapter.
- Scanning Performance - Scan rate: 200 scans per second, Minimum X dimension: 4 mils 0.1mm)
- Scan Range: up to 50cm Scan angles: 40 degrees Print Contrast Ratio: down to 25% Skew: ±48°
- Pitch: ±48° Light source: 617nm Highly Visible LED.