Flow-Safe® II CPAP System – 50% Less Oxygen
- Deluxe Mask with 90° Elbow, Anti-Asphyxia, Head Harness for Large Adults, Small Adults or Children.
- Also available is the Flow-Safe® II CPAP System without mask.
A Revolution in Emergency Care
- When time is of the essence.
- When accuracy is critical.
When life-saving Emergency Care is in your hands, count on the new Flow-Safe® II CPAP System. A major leap in product innovation, it takes Emergency Care to a whole new level - over 50% less oxygen consumption, and uses standard flowmeters. Its advantages are many. Which clearly puts you at an advantage.
- Over 50% Less Oxygen Consumption. It uses less oxygen while delivering high FiO2
- Built-In Manometer. It verifies delivered CPAP pressure
- Consistent CPAP Pressure
- No Capital Equipment Costs
- CO2 Sampling Tee Fits In-Line
- No Cleaning
- Disposable Colour-Coded Manometer
- Verifies Delivered Pressure
- Pressure Relief Valve. Automatically adjusts to avoid excess pressure.
- Nebuliser (In-Line Capability). Clinicians can administer meds without the need for mask removal.
- Advanced Mask Design. Lightweight contoured mask and elastic head harness provide a better seal and comfort.