As with all Port-a-guard models it is compact, lightweight and suitable for indoor and particularly outdoor use.
While the design of the posts and slats is identical to all our Port-a-guard barriers, the slats have reflective faces for high visibility night use.
Developed especially for the export market with outdoor use in mind, the feet incorporate many features that do not appear on the standard model.
These include a carry handle positioned for perfect balance, built in castors for ease of mobility, a linking device for joining multiple units together and an additional 8kgs of weight for maximum low down stability in windy positions.
Total weight approx. 15kgs.
Specifications of Crowd Control Barriers - Port-a-guard Plus:
- Description: Premium portable expanding barrier.
- Material: Slats and posts - extruded aluminium.
- Finish: Red / White powder coat.
- Reflective faces to all slats.
- Feet – Laser cut and fully welded mildsteel. (Other colours on requests).
- Height: 980mm to top of posts.
- Width: BPG11 - Open 3.2 metres. - Closed 300mm.
- Weight: 15 kgs.
For further information about Crowd Control Barriers - Port-a-guard Plus visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease