It’s good to go!
Go! is a super quick adhesive saving you valuable chair time: you don’t have to shake the bottle, etch the dentin nor do you have to wash it off. You don’t even need to rub or agitate it! Just one application is required. Once cured, you can immediately place your restorative over Go!. Your patient is then good to Go!. Try Go! on your pediatric patients because it is so fast to use.
Go! does not contain HEMA. Protect yourself and your staff from possible skin irritation associated with HEMA.
No more post-operative sensitivity
You can’t over dry or over etch when you use Go! Therefore, post-operative sensitivity will not occur.
Low film thickness
Go!’s low film thickness provides an invisible margin between the restoration and the tooth.
Super high fluoride release
Go!’s high fluoride release assists in strengthening the tooth and preventing recurrent decay.
Quick color change
Initially, Go! is a dark yellow colour, but upon curing, it changes to clear. You know when you can go to the next step.
High bond strength
Go!’s high bond strength ensures the restoration will stay in place for many years to come.
Ultrafine nano fillers
Go! is 7% filled with specially treated hydrophilic and hydrophobic fillers that change from a water loving to a water repelling state after polymerisation. This provides a surface with no water residue that is perfect for bonding to the restorative.
No water residue
Unlike some 7th generation adhesives, there are no water droplets found at the Go!/ restorative interface to interfere with the adhesion.
- bonding of direct resin based restorations
- bonding of indirect restorations with indicated resin cement
- bonding composite to old amalgam
- orthodontic brackets*****
- repairing composite, porcelain and hybrid ceramic restorations
- sealing exposed root surfaces causing hypersensitivity
- cavity sealing prior to placement of indirect restorations
- treatment of hypersensitivity
- desensitising cervical areas
- crown preparations