The positioning of the gelsac accommodates the ischial tuberosities, helping to significantly reduce pressure in this vulnerable area. This delivers superior levels of protection for those patients identified as being at High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Deep contoured foam base with gel sac at rear of the cushion affords increased immersion and protection.
- Contoured seating surface offers improved stability and postural support.
- Deeper moulded foam offers greater protection to those who are considered clinically obese, or users who would benefit from a higher sitting position.
- Ingress resistant cover is two-way stretch, waterresistant and vapour-permeable. Cover features an anti-slip base with carry handle.
- Integral Sag Compensator option accommodates the sag in wheelchair seats, and ensure the cushion is correctly presented.
- The Invacare® Matrx® Flo-tech Plus Cushion is available in a range of 80 sizes, from 36 x 33 to 61 x 56 cm.