MPS tailors every product to the individual’s environment and social needs. A key speciality of MPS is our capacity to develop highly innovative and individually customised seating and positioning systems, available for maximum functionality, safety, durability and comfort.
About MPS' Customised Equipment:
- MPS customised seating and positioning systems are moulded to the shape of the individual user.
- MPS inserts make it possible for people with scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, or any combination of these to be positioned as upright, comfortable and functional as possible.
- MPS customised seating and positioning systems are protected with a unique waterproofed coating and come with customised washable covers.
- MPS uses latest technology in scanning and robotics, combined with highly trained technicians and seating specialists to achieve optimum clinical outcomes.
- MPS produces inserts and backrests for: manual and power wheelchairs, and commode chairs