Datascope continues to deliver innovative anesthesia solutions with the introduction of the Anestar S.
The Anestar S brings the advanced features and functionality that are incorporated into the Anestar to Outpatient Surgery Centers and ORs with space constraints.
The Anestar S offers state-of-the-art features including:
- Fresh Gas Decoupling, which creates volume constant ventilation
- Automatic compliance compensation, which enhances the ventilator accuracy
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface
- Adult and pediatric volume ventilation modes with alarm settings that change automatically as per their respective mode
The key feature of the device is an integrated warmed breathing system.
This warmed breathing system:
- Manages moisture buildup
- Eliminates rainout
- Warms patient gasses
- Simplifies your daily routine and decontamination process (Autoclavable) as you can remove the entire breathing system at one time without worrying about disassembling multiple components
The Anestar S is ideal for Outpatient Surgery Centers or OR’s with space constraints as it offers a small footprint, ergonomic design and high quality durable construction.
It also allows you to customize your system with additional accessories to meet your needs, thereby, reducing your total cost of ownership.
Consider the advantages of choosing a new machine versus a refurbished machine for your staff, patients, and faculty:
- Less Periodic Maintenance
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Double to Triple Life Expectancy
- Advanced Ventilation
- Easy Decontamination
The Anestar S offers the perfect combination of advanced technological features and traditional functionality in a cost-effective package.