Features and Benefits:
- 360 joule capability more than most AED's on the market
- Automatically increasing shock delivered to suit the patient 200J, 300J & 360J sequence
- Simple 2 step process
- Easy to understand ClearVoice prompts
- Designed to be used as by the first responder in an emergency
- Compact and lightweight
- Range of Mounting Accessories Available
No GST chargeable for defibrillators. 14 day money back guarantee*
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.