- Every Deltec Cozmo® Insulin Pump is guaranteed to be waterproof when it leaves our manufacturing facility.
- Small and lightweight; similar in size to a cell phone
- Personalization of screens to fit your lifestyle
- Custom bolusing by grams of carbohydrates or units of insulin
- Correction bolus to accurately adjust for high blood glucose
- Missed meal bolus alert notifies you if a meal bolus has not been taken
- Site change reminder alerts you when you should change your infusion set
- Blood glucose test alert reminds you to test your blood glucose
The 300 unit plastic cartridge is lightweight, easy to fill and easy to load into the pump. Also to view the remaining insulin in the cartridge there is an easy to read gauge on the display.
Infrared (IR) port
The IR port on the back of the Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump provides two functions:
1. It Allows the CoZmonitor® Blood Glucose Module to communicate with the Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump.
2. It also allows the CoZmanager® PC communications software to communicate with the Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump to personalize and program your pump settings as well as download all pump history.
Touch bolus button
The exclusive touch bolus button on the side of the pump lets you easily deliver a meal bolus without looking at your pump's screen.
The Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump is small, about the size of a cell phone, and only weighs 3.3 ounces (w/ battery and full cartridge). Its ergonomic design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand for convenient one-finger programming.
Easy to use keypad
Easy to use keypad relates to the menu on the display window, similar to navigating a menu on a cell phone.
Large display window
The large LCD display is easy to read, day or night, with its anti-glare lens and backlighting. It can show full text and graphics, and the pull-down menu makes programming your pump a snap.
Easy to buy batteries
The Deltec Cozmo® insulin pump is powered by a single AAA battery. Changing it is easy, and there's a battery life indicator right on the display home screen.