Soft-touch seamless upholstery and new technology material have been incorporated in the manufacturing of Voyager II ensuring a long lasting durable and hygienic dental system. The Voyager II dental chair has been designed to allow the patient to sit or recline in perfect comfort allowing a relaxed treatment atmosphere.
The Voyager II dental chair features include:
- An axis mechanism to support the natural movement of the body through the similarity between the rotation fulcrums of the ackrest and the patient’s back. The patient experiences no discomfort through his or her back shifting against the backrest while chainging position
- The 380mm stroke and the three positions can be controlled by a foot switch, enabling smooth and accurate position changes
- The seat is covered with a new material soft against the skin. No seams make for easy cleaning
- To ensure complete safety, safety stop functions for the chair are located beneath the seat link, on the arm rotating shaft of the bracket table, and inside the bracket table
- The seat holds a utility box and umbilical hose for ease of cleaning and to enhance the appearance