Features of Dental Compressor - Extreme Dental 50 L:
- Oil residue can damage handpieces and fine pneumatic controls in the dental units. An oil free compressor is vital in protecting the health of your staff as well as your equipment.
- The radiator is mounted at the outlet to reduce the high pressure pump air from 80° C to 30°C.
- The unit is cooled by an electrical ventilator which turns on when cylinders exceed 40°C.
- Tanks are furnace painted on the inside and outside using epoxy electrostatic dusts and are available in 30 L, 50 L or 90 Litres.
- The extreme Dental 50 L compressor is available for up to 3 surgeries and runs quietly at only 64db.
A smaller version with a hood is available in 30L which runs at only 54db.