This new LED lamp combines high brightness, true-to-life color reproduction and even illumination to provide ideal lighting for treatment in the oral cavity – optimal conditions for identifying tooth substance, fi lling material and soft tissue.
Another advantage: The LED lamp can be quickly and easily replaced by the dentist or installed in existing Sirona instruments. Users also benefit from the LED‘s very long service life.
Advantages of Sirona LEDs:
- Hard tooth substance, filling material and soft tissue is identifiable with good contrast
- The illuminated area appears evenly bright, glare-free and has no false-color effects (color fidelity)
- The LEDs are compatible and able to replace the halogen lamp
- The brightness (kLux) is at least equal to that of the current halogen lamp
- The service life is several times greater than that of the halogen lamp