With revolutionary Variable Square Pulse technology, Fidelis lasers can perform the fastest and most conservative cavity-preparation techniques available.
- Revolutionary Variable Square Pulse™ Technology: greater flexibility, superior clinical results
- Super Short Pulse: superior cutting speed in hard tissue
- Contact and non-contact handpieces
- User-friendly articulated arm delivery system ensures maximum power transmission and reduces ongoing consumable costs
1. State-of-the-art Technology:
- attract more patients
- offer the latest treatments
- save time
- increase practice profitability
2. Cavity Preparation
- Efficient cutting of enamel: super short pulse with high peak power
- Selective removal of caries
- No anaesthesia required in most cases
- More pulp-friendly than conventional drilling
- No smear layer
- Immediate sterilisation of the cavity
- Unique sound control while cutting carious dentine versus healthy dentine
- Cleaning of pit and fissures without removing healthy tissue
3. Other Applications
- Removal of oral lesions
- Crown lengthening
- Implant exposure
- Calculus removal
- Sterile bone cutting
- Oral Surgery
4. How does it work?
The laser energy of the Fidelis is combined with a fine water mist spray and is absorbed by tissue containing water, such as tooth structure, bone and soft tissue.
This removes tissue without thermal damage to surrounding or underlying areas.
The `cold cutting’ characteristics of the Fidelis laser, mean that most cavity preparation cases and some soft tissue procedures can be performed without anaesthesia.
The Fidelis is the fastest laser in hard tissue. It achieves superior cutting by combining three important features:
- Variable Square Pulse technology (including Super Short Pulse mode)
- Articulated arm delivery system
- Non-contact high-speed handpieces
This unique combination allows the Fidelis to cut enamel efficiently and selectively remove caries, while offering the universal benefits of laser cavity preparation.
Accordingly, the Fidelis is a comprehensive cavity preparation tool.
It is not limited to `caries therapy’ and does not require a high-speed or slow-speed drill to complete anterior or posterior multi-surface cavity preparation cases.
This fact sets the Fidelis apart from all other lasers.
The Fidelis range of lasers has been developed to meet the needs of practitioners wanting to offer their patients the maximum benefits of laser technology.
5. Fidelis AT Plus
The Fidelis AT Plus is the world’s most advanced hard and soft tissue dental laser, incorporating all of the state-of-the-art features of the Fidelis AT combined with a dedicated soft-tissue laser.
Not only is the Fidelis AT Plus the fastest laser in hard tissue, it is also the most haemostatic and versatile in soft tissue of all hard and soft tissue lasers.
The Fidelis Plus gives the practitioner the best of both worlds in a single floor-standing unit.
Unrivalled versatility in soft and hard tissue
- Incorporates all standard Fidelis features & applications
- Extended range of soft-tissue applications
- Complete haemostasis: better than ErCr:YSGG & Er:YAG
- Anaesthesia free soft-tissue surgery in a range of cases
- Hard and soft tissue crown lengthening
- Implant surgery
- Desensitising & enhanced fluoride treatments
- Oral surgery
The World’s Most Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Dental Laser