The well-defined, 85mm x 155mm rectangular light pattern remains unaffected when an obstruction of up to 50% of light ahead is placed between the light and patient. The Halo 900 LED dental light is sensor activated, so it is not necessary to look away from the patient to operate the light. Torchless on/off and composite safe mode activation is done without ever contacting the light.
Features of the Halo 900 LED dental light include:
- Long life: with LED bulb life expectancy of 40000 hours, it is likely that bulb replacement will never be needed
- Economical: low power consumption and no heat generation add to long term savings and to patient comfort
- Cleaning: clear bulb cover ring prevents mists and dust from getting inside of the light head. The entire light head is easily cleaned
- Brightness distribution: the Halo 900 dental light is engineered to minimise eye fatigue. The rectangular light pattern is brightest inside of the oral cavity and gradually becomes less bright across the patient’s cheek area
- Fluid positioning: Smooth, three-axis light head rotation permits stress-free light head positioning with one hand. Positioning flexibility directs illumination to area where it is needed
- Intensity adjustment: Each operatory has different ambient light condition. With this in mind, Halo 900 dental light lights include a stepless intensity control to adjust brightness to fit the actual operatoy light condition. Light output can be adjusted between 4,000 and 32,000 Ix, while maintaining the 5000°K colour temperature that is ideal for shade matching