Weightlessly floating with magnetic clutches the microscope includes all the features to meet all individual dentistry needs.
- Available as floor stand, wall and ceiling mount
- 5-step apochromatic magnification changer
- Inclinable binocular tube (0–210o) with 12.5x wide field eyepieces
- Objective with fine focusing (working distance 250mm, focusing range 12mm)
- Hand grips with single-hand motion control
- Free motion balancing coupling with magnetic clutches
- Integrated halogen or LED illumination
- Integrated orange filter
With a wide range of optical accessories, basic features of any Kaps Dent Microscope model can be upgraded to suit all micro dentistry requirements. Kaps offers HDMI, Ultra HDMI and 4K optical components for high definition cameras, co-observation and a Varioscope objective lens.
The Kaps microscopes are made in Wetzlar, Germany - the city of optics. In more than 50 years Kaps has built an excellent reputation in over 70 countries as one of the leading manufacturers of surgical and operating microscopes used in various microsurgical disciplines such as ENT, Opthalmology, Gynaecology, Neurosurgery, hand and plastic surgery and the dental field.