Minimum Exposure Values
The lower radiation demand of M2 Comfort has been documented in accordance with ISO testing standards while the exceptional image quality is documented every day by an increasing number of dentists.
If formerly using a competitive D-speed-film, lower exposure times of 30-40% are recommended when using M2 Comfort.
If formerly using a competitive E-speed-film, no change of exposure time is necessary when using M2 Comfort.
Agfa Dentus M2 Comfort: radiation exposure lower than 0,36 mGy
Maximum Image Quality
The emulsion technology and lower base fog density of M2 Comfort delivers exceptionally high quality diagnostic images.
The unique shape and positioning of silver crystals on the film base gives M2 Comfort image sharpness not realized before.
*All dental films begin with some level of base fog density. Generally speaking, as the base fog level increases, contrast and, therefore, image quality decreases.
Optimal Application and Handling
The new inner packing of M2 Comfort guaranteed for optimal handling under darkroom conditions
- improved film identification under dark room conditions
- easier opening
- extra soft Softopac - with smooth corners/edges
- moisture resistant and disinfectable
- flexible but firm
- short exposure times reduce risk of blurring due to patient movement
- high contrast and high maximum density - supports the diagnosis due to excellent grey graduation
- for all intraoral indications
- totally compatible with all equipment and processing procedures
- long shelf life - 2.5 years from date of manufacture
- archival quality - ensured for 30 years