Volume fraction of inorganic particles has been measured as a high 71% by volume or 83% by weight.
It has been designed for use in any high occlusal contact zone such as large MOD class II restorations and is a viable alternative to gold inlays, porcelain crowns or amalgam.
Nulite F is recommended for use in any high occlusal contact zone such as large MOD class II and is a viable alternative to gold inlays, porcelain crowns or amalgam.
Nulite F is ideal as a directly bonded cusp repair in failed amalgam restorations.
Nulite F is ideal for use in the construction of composite bridges using Fibrebind reinforcing fibres.
- Twice the fracture toughness of existing composites.
- Half the volumetric shrinkage of other posterior composites resulting in better marginal seal.
- Exceptional handling properties - Nulite F is carvable, packable and will not stick to instruments.
- Extremely low wear rates yet kind to the antagonist.
- Resistant to staining and hydrolytic degradation.
- Exhibits a "chameleon-like" blending effect - to offer near invisible margins.
- Available in 4 shades - neutral (unpigmented), light, medium and dark.
- Compatible with all existing 4th generation bonding systems.
- High performance BIS-GMA hybrid.
- Micro-rod reinforced.
- Radio opaque.
- Three patented reinforcing mechanisms result in almost three times the fracture toughness of conventional composites. High fill ratio for the ultimate in low volumetric shrinkage.
- Available in syringes and cartridges.
Shades: Neutral, Light, Medium, Dark