The Kodak 2200 intraoral x-ray system features the performance of the previous generation of Kodak x-ray units plus an improved design for more accurate diagnosis and ease of use.
Its high frequency x-ray generator supports superior image quality and better safety for your patients and your staff.
- Digital ready
- System operates with both film and digital imaging
- 300khz very high frequency
- Focal spot: 0.7 mm cei
- Tube current: 60kv, 70kv
- Mounting options: wall, ceiling, mobile, floor
- 3 arm lengths available to suit your treatment rooms
- Portable or separate timer
Kodak’s high frequency generator allows you to obtain high image quality while minimizing radiation exposure. Equipped with a focal spot of 0.7mm and an electric timer, it yields superior precision images with accentuated contrast and levels of grey shading.