L&R’s new SweepZone Ag Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are constructed with revolutionary AgION antimicrobial-coated stainless steel wrappers.
We’ve combined the power of SweepZone Technology Ultrasonic Cleaning with the bacteria resistant coating of AgION to provide an added measure of cleanliness. AgION is a patented antimicrobial coating that has been proven to suppress the growth and migration of bacteria.
The AgION antimicrobial coating is an advanced inorganic material containing silver ions. Together they form a safe and natural antimicrobial barrier. The silver ions are slowly released from the antimicrobial compound to the surface of the treated steel. This release provides continuous antimicrobial protection.
Features of Dental Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems | L&R SweepZone AgION:
- Antimicrobial-coated housing
- Fingerprint resistant
- Stain and rust resistant
- Durable, long-lasting
- Available in both tabletop and recessed models
- Full line of accessories available
- Drain included on all models
- Heater optional
Benefits of Dental Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems | L&R SweepZone AgION:
- Provides a major line of defense in resisting the growth of destructive bacteria, mold and fungi
- Cleaner appearance and easier maintenance
- Corrosion resistant; extends longevity of the Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- SweepZone Technology provides more effective Ultrasonic Cleaning by eliminating hot spots and weak areas