VEOS HD1 utilises cross-polarised lighting to provide the perfect solution for viewing subdermal pigmentation and vascularity. Precision optics and lighting deliver startling clarity and fine details.
Easily perform contact dermoscopy with the use of a magnetically mountalbe glass contact plate, for use with or without immersion fluids.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Bright, clear and high-contrast viewing
- Cross-polarised lighting
- Contact and non-contact imaging
- 10x magnification
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design
- Precision optics
- One-click sleeve available for iPhone integration
When integrated with an iPhone, the VEOS app provideds a powerfull digital imaging environment for the VEOS HD1 dermatoscope.
For more information please call Medtel or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.