This is a total Diabetes management and assessment system.
Why connect to ReferralNet: Diabetes?
- Keep track of referrals as they arrive and queue in your inbox. Process them when it is convenient for you.
- Monitor how many referrals have arrived against how many patients have actually made appointments.
- Complete Diet Assessment and a Podiatry Foot Screen Assessment using Texas codes.
- Group bookings for client education programs.
- The ability to automatically generate letters to the GP (based on flexible templates and including comprehensive charts on their patient's progress).
- User-friendly drag & drop appointment book.
- Flexible system seamlessly integrates with any GP clinical desktop including Locum, Medical Director and Medical Spectrum to extract demographic and clinical data.
- Exchange of information is direct. No one can access the information except for you and the person you are sending it to or receiving it from. Patient information remains confidential.
- End-to-end integration. Direct integration with any clinical software eliminates re-writing- of information that could lead to errors
- 100% Secure. Uses Health Signature Authority (HeSA) Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technologies for encryption and authentication. (More about Security & Privacy)
- Patient details and patient hospital records can be seamlessly copied from the hospital to the GP electronic records.
- Easy to use interface means little or no training required.
- Flexible payment schemes to suit different transaction volumes. High volume users can choose to get a subscription plan for a lower cost per transaction. Occasional users can choose to pay single transactions as they are made.