The system comes with either 3A® Insert Earphones or TDH-39 headphones, bone conductor and Free Field testing when connected to amplified speakers.
The AVANT A2D diagnostic audiometer provides:
- Pure tone, pulsed tone and warble tone stimuli
- Masking signals - speech noise, NBN or external device (CD/Tape)
- 1dB and 5dB attenuation steps
- Maximum output to 120dB HL for air; 70dB HL for bone
- Simple USB connection to computer
- Weight: .4lbs
- NOAH & TIM's® compatible
- Operator microphone and Talk Back capability
- Visual lighted indicators ensure the correct ear is being tested
This computerized device, when coupled with the optional AVANT REM Speech system, allows for a completely portable testing and fitting system when combined with today's powerful laptop computers or it can be configured for sound booth installations.