The ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device is specifically designed for practices like yours. It gives you the quality, durability and features you don't get from home blood pressure devices that are mainly designed for general household use, which some practices resort to because of cost.
It provides you consistent technique that's not assured with manual blood pressure gauges and it does so at a budget-friendly price that other professional blood pressure monitors with the same features don't offer.
Features and Benefits:
- More affordable than similarly featured professional blood pressure monitors
- Irregular heartbeat detection provides data to help you make testing decisions
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate provides consistent technique
- Optional mobile stand makes transporting easy for maximum location flexibility
- 3-Reading Average Mode can give a broader view of patient's true blood pressure
- Manual Mode allows it to serve as a digital gauge when auscultation is indicated
- Built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably
- Optional wall mount bracket ensures device is exactly where and when you need it