- 5.5" x 3" x 1.5" (Length x Width x Height)
- 142mm x 80mm x 40mm ( Length x Width x Height)
- 300 grams (9.6 ounces) with battery
Siesta provides 32 amplified channels for data collection: any physiological signal may be recorded on any channel.
- Differential or Referential
- True 16 bit resolution
- Sampling rates to 512Hz.
- Two expansion ports for accessory modules.
- Pressure transducers.
- Event button that interface up to 32 additional signals
- Revolutionary Power
- Revolutionary Wireless Data Transmission
- Gather data in ways you never dreamed possible.
Siesta's ethernet radio link provides the clinician with testing options and opportunities never before available. Your patients are free to move about while you continue to monitor the data. Set up a testing room in just minutes. Use Siesta in PSG/EEG lab or as your best solution for ambulatory testing.
Revolutionary Data Storage
Record directly to the on-board, industry standard Compact Flash Card (various sizes available) or Record all raw data directly to the computer over wireless network link error free or Both simultaneously (Instant Backup), Siesta will revolutionize the way you perform diagnostic testing
- Can be used in the lab for sleep, EEG and long term monitoring.
- Set up your lab quickly and easily: no cables to run.
- Spread Spectrum radio network link ensures artifact free data transmission.
- Patient is untethered...continue to monitor and record while patient is mobile.
- Monitor various Siestas from a single computer
- Control Siesta from any computer on the network
- Can be used for portable testing around the Hospital.
The universal digital data recorder for multiple applications including:
- Lab PSG
- Portable PSG
- Lab EEG
- Ambulatory EEG.