VEOS HD2 offers dual-mode lighting, enabling you to easily and quickly switch between either polarised or non-polarised lighting with the touch of a button, to provide the perfect solution for viewing subdermal pigmentation and vascular or surface structure. Precision optics and lighting deliver bright clarity and startling fine details.
Easily perform contact dermoscopy with the use of a magnetically mountalbe glass contact plate, for use with or without immersion fluids.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Bright, clear and high-contrast viewing
- Polarised and non-polarised lighting
- Contact and non-contact imaging
- 10x magnification
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery and low battery indicator
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design
- Precision optics
- One-click sleeve option available for iPhone integration
When integrated with an iPhone, the VEOS app provideds a powerfull digital imaging environment for the VEOS DS3 dermatoscope.
For more information please call Medtel or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.